Inside my mind

9/03/2005

Rant and stuff

Well, its been 3 days since my last post, and gas prices have still been going up. I remember when I first started driving back in high school, my senior year. After I learned to drive stick on my parents car (86 Isuzu Trooper, loved that suv, may it rest in peace) I did my daily driving behind the wheel of our rust bucket 57 Chevy truck. The mileage for that truck is not the best in the world, even with its stock 6 cylinder engine, but at the time gas dropped down to about 98 cents a gallon. It was great, I could fill the tank for about $12-$15 since it was only about a dollar a gallon and it has a small tank. Just the other day I went and filled it up for my dad, same vehicle now takes $25. I wish I could ride my bike everywhere, but the heat in the afternoon combined with the fact my job and church are about a 10 to 15 minute trip in the car makes it a little difficult. A local bike store advertised that their bikes will get 60 miles per gallon... of water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home