Inside my mind

11/03/2005

Topic revisited

A while back I logged on here and complained about people taking nice mustangs and making them look like really ugly Honda Civics. Well, there was at least one guy that I saw today who desperately needs to read that post. It was a 4th generation stang, green in color. The first thing I noticed was the body kit, while it was not as bad looking as some kits I have seen, it didn't exactly blend in well. What does any car with a body kit need? A big ugly rear wing to match, and his was no exception, he decided to go for the double decker wing. Of course, if you are going to go that far you can't leave your tail lights stock, right? Of course not, so he bought the cheapest set of altezzas and put them on. For the grand finale, no good ride is complete without some new "shoes", so his wheel of choice front and rear where some gold wire wheels, about 18 inches in diameter, on low profile rubber. I still feel sick to my stomach after seeing what had happened to that poor car, and it was a GT model as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home