Inside my mind

2/16/2006

I'm one of those fish that cause delays

Wow, almost a week since I said anything here. I have had the time to do it and have had many different things to say, but just didn't feel motivated. To start out with let me say I know my update schedule for making fun of ugly cars has fallen apart, I started to confuse what days I needed to do it on. Starting today I realize that I need to post something for it every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month. Second item of business, be kind to bike riders on the street. Now when I say that I am not just talking about showing some courtesy in the way you drive, but also in the way you act. Over the past month it seems about once or twice a week I will get someone yelling at me from their car, and their whole point of doing it was just to harass me. Take for instance the two "homeboys" (2 white teenagers with big goofy sunglasses on and listening to rap) in an 80's Ford Explorer who decided they needed to yell out their opinion that I was a queer. What was so queer about going across the street in the crosswalk with the walk sign has puzzled me. So please people, if you don't have anything nice to say do us bike riders a favor and keep your lips zipped, I don't ride by your vehicle when your windows are down and yell out derogatory things at you for no good reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home