Inside my mind

4/23/2008

I think I visited a taco stand

So a co-worker and I went to hamburger shop in town today for our lunch break. It advertised hamburgers and fries out front, and looked nice enough, but had a Mexican name. Inside the walls were either bright red or green, fascinating. At the table when we ate there were not one, not two, not three, but 4 options for adding some spice to your meal! They were as follows: Tapatio (a Mexican hot sauce), a hot sauce made for fish, some salsa in a small bowl, and some green peppers brought to us in a similar sized bowl. On the TV in the background a spanish version of MTV was playing, and all I can say is that the outfits and the voices of the singers were all somewhat laughable. When I was leaving I realized that I think I visited a taco stand, but didn't even have a taco. I had to admit that it was tasty, so I have made up my mind that the next time I want a burger, I am hitting up the Mexican side of town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home