Inside my mind

1/09/2009

A few things

Ever notice how when asked what you do not like about yourself you are quick to create a list, but when you are asked to say what you like about yourself you can't think of as much? I know some people are more positive than others, but it seems that a majority of us feel like we are pulling teeth to find things nice to say about ourselves. I'll admit that I have been hard on myself throughout the years. I have even been down on myself lately when helping to plan out this wedding. I default to feeling like I am dumb if something in the planning is not working out like it should or it feels we have no say in matters that should be up to us. Thankfully I get reminded along the way that there are good attributes about me, that I need to go easier on myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home