Inside my mind

1/06/2009

Re-tooled for a new year

Welcome back boys and girls, miss me? I came back to post tonight because I couldn't resist messing with the HTML, and added on a countdown timer over on the right. I think it looks pretty nice, and to my knowledge it shows up properly in Firefox as well as Explorer (holy cow, guess I am a little bit white 'n nerdy).
Not a whole much to talk about in my life. Work is keeping me busy and helping to pay the bills, especially the wedding coming up. I keep going back and forth between feeling really excited, to feeling worried and nervous. Its the biggest decision you can make in your life. Ok, maybe it is the second biggest decision. Why you might ask? Well, I look at my decision to follow Christ as the biggest one I ever made, and just like a marriage it needs time, work, dedication, and communication to grow and function. I'll admit that I haven't put in enough of these things into my relationship with God, but Wendy helps to steer me back on course, and even persuaded me to start up doing some devotional time with her again about everyday.
Around November or so I thought me and Wendy were ahead of the game when it came to planning out this wedding, but now I realize there is just under three months to go, and the list of things to-do appears to be gaining mass and rearing its ugly head at me. I know that if I can keep a somewhat level head it will all come into place. I am glad we had about 8 months to plan this all out, and I am glad it only happens once, I almost feel sorry for a friend of ours Melissa. She ended up being taken to NY for a few days, and in the process her boyfriend Davey proposed to her, and their wedding is being planned for around the middle of the year. Congrats to you both!!!!! May you keep from going crazy pulling all the details together! LOL.

Ok, enough blabbing from me, time to call it a night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home