Inside my mind

8/28/2008

In da ghetto

I recently had the opportunity to pick up a few extra hours at work doing some transportation (van driving) for 2 hours a few days out of the week. This driving takes me through some of the toughest neighborhoods of the city, but it does provide some entertainment. Take for instance the other day when I saw a dog running out of an alleyway. I had a hunch he would probably dart across the street in front of me, so I had begun to slow down. Sure enough, he runs out without even glancing in my direction, and then I noticed something: he had a chicken in his mouth. Seems like chickens and dogs tend to roam free on that street, and one dog decided he needed some food to go. Unfortunately for the dog something startled him, and he dropped the chicken and ran down the street. The chicken was still alive, and proceeded to take off in the opposite direction of the dog. Just another day in the city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home