Inside my mind

8/18/2008

Answered prayers

I have heard time and again that one of the best things you can do if you pray is to keep a journal of your prayers. I don't do this, but recently I remembered back to just about a month ago when I started praying and believing for Wendy to get a teaching contract for this school year, and she ended up getting the job. I thought back then to a time of around 5 years ago (give or take) when I told God that I was through finding a girl to date. I felt that if God wanted to bring someone along, He was going to have to drop them right in my path because I kinda gave up hope (really shy, felt I didn't have much to offer, fear of rejection, etc). Seems like shortly after, while not really actively seeking out anyone, Wendy quietly came along into my life. These are just two prayers that I can remember right now, I think and wonder what prayers will be answered in the future? Can't wait to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home