Inside my mind

8/04/2009

Old before my time?

I used to remember as a little boy that when it came to cars, the faster and more powerful it was, the better it was. It was all about the look and how quickly you could get anywhere. The other day when I pondered vehicles I realized I no longer take that into as much consideration. No, at the forefront of my mind I now ponder what the insurance payment is like and how many miles it gets to the gallon. For a moment it almost made me feel older than the 28 I am. I guess I should see it as not being an old fart, but a wise young man. Yeah, I can better live with that. And besides, there are plenty of aftermarket parts available to make any vehicle a little more, uh, "fun to drive" (if you catch my drift, wink wink). Hey, I might be more wise in my choices, but I never said I am 100% smart in all my decisions, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home