Inside my mind

3/21/2005

Guilt

It is such an ugly little word. I had been pondering that word the last few days and how the bible talks about it, and examining any guilt I have. I can't lie, I have to say that I have felt guilty for many things in my life, some for longer periods then others. I know the bible says we should not dwell on guilt, that instead we should forgive and/or ask for forgiveness, and then move on. Simple, right? Then why is it I sometimes don't let it go that easily? I came to the conclusion that part of the time I make myself feel guilty when actually I did nothing wrong, and the rest of the time I have allowed myself to feel guilt because I thought what I had done was beyond the apology I gave, kinda like I was further punishing myself for whatever was done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home