Inside my mind

6/02/2005

Faith, hope, and love

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13. I pondered on this verse the other day because I heard a song on the radio by Point of Grace called "Faith, hope, & love". I kept coming back to the part of the verse that says the greatest of these is love. But I was wondering, how did love become more important then faith or hope? Then it hit me. God loves us, and it is revealed to us in the bible over and over again about how special we are, and how much He loves us. Now, if God didn't love us, then how much faith could we put into Him and His promises? If he didn't love us, where would our hope be? I am glad I serve a loving God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home