Inside my mind

9/15/2005

Elements of writing

They say you learn something new everyday. Well, thanks to a 3rd grade class at my school I learned that you need some key elements when you are wanting to find out information and to do a summary. I know present these same key elements, but filled in with my blog in mind.
Who:I am guessing that would be me.
What: Anything I can think of really, sometimes I talk about an idea, or complain about something that bothers me, or I tell the world about something God has done in my life or reminded me of. Oh, and I have been known to embarrass friends by posting things about them on here.
Where: On the internet, straight from my keyboard to your screens.
Why: I guess I jumped on the bandwagon, I decided to give it a try since a lot of other individuals where writing blogs.
When: I seem to update about every other day.
How: That is a mystery to me, sometimes I plan out what I will write, other times I just sit down at the computer and go with the first idea that pops into my head.
Class dismissed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home