Inside my mind

2/25/2006

All I can say is ouch

So today I got my butt kicked in more ways then one. First off me and my dad participated in a Wahshoe tournament, and when we entered we thought we might stand a good chance. After seeing the competition and playing the first game we realized that more of the professional guys had showed up to this tournament, not the lower skilled people we where hoping for. We quickly got our clock cleaned not winning a single game and going home in last place out of 8 teams. Then this evening I got taken out by Wendy to the new roller skating rink here in town, but you need to know that the last time I was on skates was back in grade school, probably first or second grade. Lets just say me and the ground got introduced a few times. I can brush off a fall, but what hurt the most was one time I ended up twisting my left leg a little bit, and then one time my left foot got caught underneath me when I was going down and I landed right on top of it giving my ankle a nice good twist. Has I hobbled my way into the house this evening I realized that my left leg might be really sore tomorrow, if it is I still got some crutches laying around here somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home