Inside my mind

3/13/2006

Welcome back

I know I didn't post much over the weekend, so here I am bright and early on Monday morning to give my thoughts and views on everything and anything. First off I think my brain is aging about twice as fast as my real age. I say this because I think I am getting senile already, I'll admit I have problems remembering things but it seems to be getting worse. When I was halfway to work this morning I realized I forgot to bring my cell phone, this weekend I forgot that a walk-a-thon I am participating in is coming up so I dropped the ball as the team captain to get a few things done before it happens, etc. One of these days I am going to wake up and forget where I placed my head, that day should be really fun. Went to see a Christian rap concert last night at my church put on by Price Paid Records, very talented guys who were not ashamed to stand up and tell people that Jesus is everything. Well, that is all for now, maybe this week I will post the next chapter of my story and anything else that might be entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home