Inside my mind

3/06/2006

All I can say is wow

My favorite weekend of the year (or at least one of my favorites) came up this past weekend, the annual classic car show put on in my hometown. It was the 14th year they have done it, and they limit the number of cars to 850 (registration for the next years show usually fills up by the last day of the show). So many nice cars, so little time. I checked out the parade on Friday evening and went looking for cars that night, I went to the main show Saturday, and went back again Saturday night. I took a ton of pictures, and I have been selecting and resizing about 100 of them to post online, once I get it all done I will post the link on here. In other news, well, I don't have much other news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home