Inside my mind

3/03/2006

Reality is funnier then fiction

Ok, so last weekend I was driving around town after going to the block party downtown. I was waiting at a red light and I decided to look around and noticed that the lane next to me was empty even though there was a line of cars behind me. Then I saw a car pull up, a white newer VW Jetta, and since I was looking over I happened to make eye contact with the driver. Well, I faced forward and continued to wait for the green light when all of a sudden I heard what sounded like an engine being revved right next to me. I guess vee dub boy thought that since I happened to look in his direction I wanted to race. I was not about to go for it, my car is slow and there where more cops out then usual, but I still decided t have a little bit of fun by rolling up my passenger side window showing him I wasn't interested in hearing his German engineered 4 banger. Light goes green and I take my time accelerating up to the speed limit, but guess who stayed right beside me keeping the same pace? Vee dub boy kept rolling right beside me, speeding up a little bit then backing off, still trying to get me to race. Finally he down shifted and floored it for a second or two and then gave up on trying to call me out. I just laughed and turned off the street. I wonder if he told all his buddies that a mustang was too scared to line up against his stock beast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home