Inside my mind

3/19/2006

You know what?

You know what is sad? When sometimes I have to be exposed to something or have something happen to me or around me to realize how important/special some things in my life are. I guess it is human nature to start to take certain things for granted, but how far is too far? What really gets me is sometimes the things that I seem to be reminded on are things that I shouldn't have been taking for granted, I should always be reminding myself of the importance these things have in my life. Oh well, maybe one of these days I will start to learn from my mistakes. In other news I believe I promised a new chapter of my Takahishi story. Its all written up and ready to go, just need to copy/paste it onto my blog this week. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home