Inside my mind

6/02/2008

1.8 Liters of fury!!

The following story is completely made up and for entertainment purposes only. Racing belongs on the track, not the street, and always buckle up.

So there I was the other night out in my sentra when I attracted the attention of a V-8 powered vehicle next to me. We exchanged glances, then patiently waited for the green light. After what seemed like an eternity, we had a green, and we both launched. My tires let a little squeal escape and I soon had traction. Foot to the floor I let the little power plant wind out to within about 500 rpms from redline, then grabbed for second. By this point I am hearing the car next to me screaming, and I realize that we were both going all out and I was holding dead even with them. I start to climb through second gear, but I realized that I needed to shut it down and slow up because I needed to be in that lane for the stop light that was quickly approaching. Clutch in and tapping the brakes a bit I saw the other vehcile quickly shoot off from beside me, and I merged over. Don't underestimate the power of the 1.8L Sentra!! Ok, ok, so I am leaving out two important details of this story. First off, the other vehicle was driven by a good friend of mine (whats up Peaches!). And second of all, it was a full size 4 door 4WD GMC truck, stock for the exception of a bolt on exhaust, and with leather interior (sweet ride).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home