Inside my mind

6/20/2008

Interesting sight

So after I got home today from work, and as I was exiting my vehicle and thinking of how quickly I could get inside from the heat, I noticed something. It wasn't too far out of place, but it struck me as funny, and I wish I gotten it on camera. The neighborhood mailman was making his rounds, pushing his cart around. Just as he was about to turn onto the street I live on, there was a horn honk. Next thing I knew I saw a big brown UPS Truck pass by near him, he looked up when he heard the honk, and waved to the driver as he passed. I know there is not exactly a war going on between the United States Postal Service and UPS, but to see two individuals working for companies that compete with each other, and knowing each other well enough to give a wave and a honk to say hello, seemed so random and out of place. I guess we really all can get along in this world, I saw proof of it this afternoon around 3:25pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home