Inside my mind

6/04/2008

Stay tuned

I celebrated the fact yesterday that I have been part of helping someone move for the 5th time in my life. Once was a former bible study group leader, two times were for Wendy, and the other 2 times, including Monday and Tuesday of this week, have been my friend Ben. After having to move items such as a bed, couch, and entertainment center down a staircase, and sometimes back up one, we quickly realized why people like to pay professionals to move their stuff. On a more happy note I wanted to once again congratulate him on his new digs, very sweet place. He wanted to invite everyone on the internet to come to a party to help break the place in, he is located at *This post has been hacked by internet monkeys to avoid personal information from being leaked out*, and the phone number you can reach him at to RSVP is: *Once again, internet monkeys*.

Hope to see you there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home