Inside my mind

3/03/2009

3 weekends of freedom left

At work my supervisor made up a countdown calendar to hang on the wall and mark off the days with a highlighter to count down to my wedding. When it was first put up I believe there was 223 days left to go. I knew that the day seemed like it was so far off, but I reminded myself that before i knew it I would be getting ready to say "I do". Looking at that same calendar I jokingly tell my co-workers how many weekends of freedom I have left, but in actuality its more like weekends of work. The weekends provide the most free time to get last minute things done, and I am starting to panic because I thought we were a lot closer to being ready! I guess I get a small break from wedding stuff this weekend due to Wendy being out of town on Saturday, and I have her blessing to go enjoy myself at the local car show, but I can't allow myself to get too relaxed just yet. It kinda feels like a few pebbles known as "little things" are starting to stack up and resemble a mountain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home