Inside my mind

3/07/2009

MATO!!!



Greetings everyone. I just wanted to take a minute and say I have enjoyed this weekend because it was time for the annual Midnight at the Oasis classic car show.Tons of cool cars, great people, and even Dennis Gage made an appearance as our grand marshal. He got some footage and interviews from the event that will air sometime next year on the speed channel. The closest I have ever probably come to a celebrity, he drove a golf cart by me as he was checking out all the vehicles. I wanted to once again offer up some pictures, but the thought of resizing and uploading almost 100 pictures on a 56K connection was too much to comprehend. So instead, gaze lovingly at the picture I posted up above, it was one of the many great examples this year's show had to offer.

Good times man, good times. Oh, and to the driver of the T-Bucket who did a burnout during the parade despite the overabundance of cops this year: YOU ROCK!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home