Inside my mind

3/23/2009

Torpedoed!

Ok, I would like to take this moment to say I am disappointed with Quiznos. The reason why is the new sandwich they are advertising: The Torpedo. 13 inches long, and only $4. Don't get it. The sandwich is tiny compared to other subs, including $5 foot longs from Subway and Blimpie's. Good for a small fill in, but not much else.

Oh, and while on the topic of disappointment, I would also like to include Juno, the ISP provider that advertises service for $9.95/month. From the time I first started paying for my dial-up connection until this week I had no problem with it. That was until I called in to cancel my service. My biggest mistake was answering the question "why are you cancelling service?" truthfully. If asked, lie. Tell them that you are cutting back expenses in your budget to help make ends meet. I told them I got a new ISP, and instead of just cancelling my service the lady kept insisting I needed to buy a new feature that would help during times my ISP was not up and working. After trying to understand her mumbling and frantic taking, I kept telling her I was only interested in cancelling. After having to raise my voice and almost yelling at her to make sure she had heard me clearly, she finally agreed to cancel my service. I will keep a close watch of my credit card statements to make sure they are staying true to their word. I used to recommend them, but after today my new recommendation is to stay clear of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home