Inside my mind

3/21/2009

Single digits, and I <3 moving

Just this past week I realized that the countdown to me being married slipped into single digits. I am running a little in panic mode as I realize that while stuff with the wedding is pretty much all taken care of, I have done little on the aspect of getting all my stuff ready to move. I completed the task of moving my computer desk over, that was something I do not want to do again since I had to take it all apart to be able to get it out the door and into its new home. I cringe when I look at my entertainment center, it too will have to be dismantled in order to get it on down the road. I did set up a closet for some of my clothes, a small victory for me. That was until Wendy pointed out that closet should have a shelf in it. *sigh*, another project on my new found "honey-do" list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home