Inside my mind

8/05/2009

That lovin' feeling

As I was driving home from work today, I just felt so at home and relaxed behind the wheel of my car, nicknamed "Gixie". As I navigated my way home through light traffic I couldn't explain this feeling. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that as of this month, she is completely PAID FOR!!!!! I sent my last payment in last week, and paid it off about 2 years ahead of schedule. To celebrate I might wash it off soon, but I have decided to wait until cooler weather to do a full detail job.

For those who have not seen her, I really don't have any good pictures. I shall leave you with this one from Halloween 2008. Wendy and I entered into a vehicle decorating contest called "Trunk's 'n Treat's", and transformed it into a taco stand. Not bad for only spending about $5 total on it, $20 including the candy we passed out (gotta love the dollar store!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home