Inside my mind

11/18/2005

Clearing out

Today at the end of work I had to clear out. Had to make sure I returned the book I was using for my intervention kids, had to make sure I had my notebook with me, and I had to make sure my mailbox was cleaned out. This whole week has been strange and tiring, I almost didn't feel a thing about leaving this job, until it got to the end of the day. Students where telling me they where going to miss me, and I looked around at the teachers and aides that I knew and I realized how much I enjoyed working with this group. I know I wasn't there too long, but I got attached to the kids. I am going to miss them, even the ones that drove me crazy. To anyone from the school that reads this, keep up the good work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home