Inside my mind

11/08/2005

True funny story

So I was driving home from the local Wal-Mart and I am coming to a place in the road where it has a big long curve that actually connects one main avenue to one main street. I sat at one of the stop lights along this curve and looked up in my rear view mirror and saw something recognizable, I could tell by the headlights it was a 4th gen Camaro. "Nice", I thought to myself, and waited for the light to change. Light goes green, and I go, but shortly after we all get moving there is a loud buzzing sound moving up quickly on my right. Once it passes I see what it was: a white honda civic with a fart cannon muffler. I bury my throttle for a few seconds, but with my engine size and his momentum it was all going to be a lost cause, so I back off. I then thought out loud that rice boy in his civic was lucky that I don't have a bigger engine in my car then what I got, or else I would put him in his place. Well, someone must have read my mind, because after the civic moved in front of me, the camaro that was behind me quickly shot around me and got even with the civic, and we all slowed to a stop at a red light. I noticed on the back of the camaro the letters "SS", and I started to laugh because I knew what might happen next. Light went green and both cars took off nice and easy, but then the civic decided to show off. From what I heard and saw he must have floored it, and I saw black smoke billow out his over-sized exhaust tip as he attempted to leave the camaro behind, but that only happened for about 2 seconds. The camaro driver saw and heard what was going on next to him, and answered back by hitting the throttle hard enough to make the front end of his car lift up slightly, and then he just walked away from the civic like he was standing still. I was laughing so hard that I don't know how I managed to drive in a straight line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home