Inside my mind

11/15/2005

R.I.P. Will "Willie" Donnelly

The world lost a really great guy not too long ago. William, better known as Will, went peacefully in his sleep, a guy who was just a few years older then me. While his age was not much greater then mine, I actually became good friends with his dad before I ever met him. While I didn't get the chance to get to know him better then I should have, I do look back at the times we did spend together and smile on them. He was the best billiards player I have ever had the chance to play against, and one time I watched in awe once as he almost ran his rack out against someone else on his first trip to the table. He was a joy to be around, talked highly of his friends and family, and has left us all way too soon. You where loved, and you will be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home