Inside my mind

11/06/2005

Ouch

I saw something this evening that kinda scared me. Has me and Wendy where walking into a local McDonald's I heard a loud screeching sound, my mind instantly told me that sound was rubber on road, but not like a burnout. I looked around right away and found the source: a white 1957 Chevy truck, he had slammed on the brakes and all 4 tires where locked up, me and Wendy watched as he slid right into the back of a Cavalier. It kinda scared me because that truck was the same exact year and model of the truck me and my dad drive every so often, and I know for a fact that the brakes are not the best in the world, if you slam on them you will lock up the tires and slide around. Watching someone else with the same setup panic and cause an accident made me extra nervous when I proceeded to get behind the wheel of my truck to give Wendy a ride home. Seeing something like that kinda has a way of waking you up and taking notice of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home