Inside my mind

11/22/2005

Settling in

So I started the new job this Monday and have been getting used to it. Even though people told me that it would be a big change working with high school aged kids instead of elementary school aged kids, there is really only a few things different. Sometimes the way these kids act is at a grade school level, so I am used to the whole routine and it doesn't irritate me one bit when they try to test me or see if they can push my buttons. I am looking forward to turkey day and the shopping madness that happens afterwards. In other unrelated news I got the opportunity to see "Inhabited", a Christian rock band, perform over this past weekend. I recommend their CD to anyone who likes Christian rock, something that has meaning behind it, or just likes something that is clean and positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home