Inside my mind

3/27/2009

One day left to go

As I sit and type this, the countdown is at 1 day and 3 hours. I have a little over half of my stuff moved over, I have not yet packed for the honeymoon, I still have a few things at the store to pick u,. and I am running on nerves. All of these things will be fully taken care of between now and the next week or so, but its the nervousness, or what Wendy calls "butterflies", that I am most looking forward to getting rid of. I guess that won't go away until we actually say "I do" and survive one 24 hour period together as husband and wife. I guess throughout our married life there will be times where I will be nervous in my role as husband, but right now looking into filling that role has me shaking in my skin.

I want to send a very thank you out to everyone and anyone who has wished us well and told us that they believe in us and what we are setting out to do. Thank you to everyone along the way that has helped us out in our relationship and getting the wedding planned and taken care of. Big thanks to people past, present and future who have taken the time to pray for us, it means so much to us. And finally, I would like to thank my bride-to-be Wendy for seeing past the rough edges of my exterior and looking within me and seeing something worthy and lovable. I love you dear, and look forward to what is down the road for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home