Inside my mind

3/27/2006

Reminders

First off, my apologies for the long gap between this post and the last, on Thursday night I had to move my computer so some remodeling could be done. I was watching a few minutes of "The Incredibles" this weekend, and something said in the movie made me stop and think. One of the characters says something like "I never look back, it distracts from the here and now". It reminded me of the fact that in the bible we are told that we shouldn't try to keep looking back at past mistakes and failures because it distracts us from what we are trying to do now, and what is in the past is done and over with already, there is no way we can change anything about it now. Not sure if I made much a point with this, but I felt like sharing how I think God used a movie to give me a small reminder of what He has in His word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home